Detail Inovasi Perguruan Tinggi


Tema: Keuangan
Judul: Model Determinants Of Dividend Payout Ratio In Property Companies: Evidence From Indonesia
Perguruan Tinggi: Universitas Presiden
Jenis/sdm: dosen/0418077102

Tahun: 2019

Dividend payout has major importance for shareholders in whom they have been contributed to a higher value. It’s because dividend are more predictable than capital gains, in which the stock price is determined by market forces and not by the managers which will have a higher degree of uncertainty. This research aims to identify and gives the empirical proven of significant influences in partial and silmutaneously of return on asset, cash flow, debt to total asset, inventory turnover and growth towards dividend payout ratio. In addition, this research also identify the most significant influences factor toward dividend payout ratio. Through purposive sampling and pooling data, this research has got 40 observations from 10 companies in 4 years which fulfill the criteria. Based on the result, it is concluded that in the case ten property companies period 2009-2012 there are return on asset, inventory turnover, and growth which having significant influences to dividend payout ratio. On the other hand, cash flow and debt to total asset have no significant influences. Simultaneously, those five factors provide 40.2% influences and the rest, 59.8% is influenced by other factors outside this research. Moreover, return on asset is chosen as the most significant factor which influences dividend payout ratio.