Detail Inovasi Perguruan Tinggi


Tema: International Journal of Innovation, Creativity and Change, Volume 6, Issue 6. ISSN 2201-1323, page 88-99
Judul: Effect of Return on Assets and Current Ratio on firm value in coal industry period 2014-2017
Perguruan Tinggi: Universitas Widyatama
Jenis/sdm: dosen/0404068002#0407107202

Tahun: 2019

The purpose of this study was to determine the effect of return on assets and the current ratio on the value of the company in the coal industry in Indonesia. Research data is taken from financial statements for the period of 2014-2017. The sampling technique uses purposive random sampling with a sample of 18 samples from 23 populations listed on the IDX. This study uses multiple linear regression analysis with panel data. The empirical results show that the return on assets has an influence on firm value, and the current ratio has no impact on firm value. The variables used have a contribution of 40.27% in the model, while the remaining 59.73% is influenced by variables not examined